Saturday, January 7, 2017

It has been a long time since I have been on my blog. I don't really know why. Actually I think I do. I am not very good at writing and I don't talk a lot (How shocking!!!) and I don't have much going on. I'm pretty shy and kinda scared of people, so I created this blog to help me get out of my shell. And I have. I have edged just a tiny bit out of my little turtle shell. I have also not posted on here for at least five months, BUT, I have actually posted on here which is a miracle in itself. Maybe the posts were very short, maybe 95 percent pictures and maybe just a little bit boring, but I don't know how to end this sentence. Woohoo!! Go Me!! I don't even know what I am trying to say. Anyway, I wanted to show you these pictures of snow!!



There is so much snow! These pictures barely even show how much there is!

Mattie G

No comments:

Post a Comment