Monday, January 25, 2016

It's been a long time since I've posted! I can't believe Christmas and new years have(has?) already passed! Were already 25 days into 2016 and I haven't posted a thing! 

 I just got back from getting oral surgery. I'm still a bit sleepy and numb and when I walk I kinda wobble! So i'm just laying on my parents bed drinking a smoothie! I wasn't supposed to eat anything after midnight so it tastes especially good! I feel so lazy just sitting here, having people bring me stuff!

My dad's birthday was on the 17th but we had a busy week so we celebrated it yesterday! He turned 47! My grandparents came over and my mom made barbecue sandwiches with coleslaw and baked beans! It was good! 





For dessert, instead of cake, I made chocolate delight (I think that's what it's called). It's just a butter and flour crust, with cream cheese, powdered sugar and whipped topping mixed together on top of it then chocolate pudding and more whipped topping!














 Kendall had fun playing with his knife!



Amelia sent my dad on a treasure hunt to find his present!


It was fun! After my grandparents and Kendall left Abby had to do homework so the rest of us watched Kung Fu Panda!



No comments:

Post a Comment